BUSH MECHANICS COURSE
15 JUNE 2013
BE PREPARED FOR THE UNFORESEEN!
DON’T RELY ON OTHER PEOPLE, REPAIR IT YOURSELF
Here is your opportunity to attend another Cederberg 4x4 Bush Mechanics Course enriching your knowledge with regards to the mechanics of your vehicle. Knowledge is power. It often happens that we as 4x4 enthusiasts, while visiting remote places either alone or in groups, encounter mechanical/electrical problems where it is not possible to phone the AA or a mechanic for assistance. This course has been put together, sharing information, enabling you to assess and repair minor breakdowns while out there in the great outdoors. Join like-mined people, enriching yourselves with knowledge, knowing where to look and what to do when you next experience a problem in the bush.
The following subjects will be covered
HOW PART TIME FOUR WHEEL AND FULL TIME FOUR WHEEL DRIVE WORKS
FRONT AND REAR DIFF LOCK OPERATION – CHECK ON VEHICLE
BRAKES – LEAKS AND HOW TO BLEED
CLUTCH – AJUSTMENT AND BLEEDING
FUEL SYSTEM – FILTERS AND BLEEDING SYSTEM (DIESEL)
COOLING SYSTEM – LEAKS AND THERMOSTAT
DRIVE TRAIN – OIL LEVELS
DRIVE BELTS – IDENTIFICATION, REPLACMENT AND AJUSTING
VEHICLE FLOODED – WHAT TO DO
VEHICLE ROLLED – WHAT TO DO
WHEEL ALIGNMENT – ROPE METHOD
ENGINE AND GEARBOW MOUNTINGS
BROKEN COIL AND LEAF SPRINGS
PUNCTURE REPAIR AND TYRE RE-BEADING
FUEL TANK LEAK REPAIRS
OIL LEAK REPAIRS
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM CHECKS
All information supplied is given in good faith by Cederberg 4x4 and compiled from the latest information available.
We can accommodate a maximum of 15 people per Cederberg 4x4 Bush Mechanics Course.
Avoid disappointment and book well in advance.
VENUE: UITKYK WINE ESTATE on the R44 between STELLENBOSCH & KLAPMUTS.
DATE: SATURDAY, 15 JUNE 2013.
TIME: 08h00 SHARP. Please respect your fellow participants and be on time.
We should be finished approximately 16h00.
R750-00 per person.
The COST includes writing material that will be supplied for notes pertaining to the course, as well as coffee/tea and muffins upon arrival and a light lunch.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS
Should you wish to attend the Cederberg 4x4 Bush Mechanics Course, please contact Marina on 021 913 4632 to obtain the booking form and bank details.
• We can accommodate a maximum of 15 people per Cederberg 4x4 Bush Mechanics Course.
• The Bush Mechanics courses are subject to a minimum of 8 people per course
• All bookings are made on a first-come-first-serve basis.
• Cederberg 4x4 requires a completed and signed booking form, as well as proof of payment, via email or fax, to confirm your booking.
• The full amount is payable into the account of Cederberg 4x4 TWO (2) working days after the booking form and bank details have been forwarded to you or call our office for alternative payment arrangements.
• Your completed and signed booking form binds you to all conditions on page one and two of the booking form.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
COENIE on 083 675 6194 or MARINA on 021 913 4632